Tuesday 29 December 2015

4U2 DreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder 01

Hey Y'all!

It has been a while since my last review, I've been so busy, new job, holidays and all.

So, for today I will be reviewing one of my HG Powders, it is called 4U2 DreaamGirl Lovelight BB Powder, I got mine in shade number 01, it is the lightest.

Ok, so let's start, this powder is very affordable at the price of about Php 190.00++, it is available at some Watson's stores, I always buy mine at SM North Edsa, Main Building, Health and Beauty Section.

The container is very teen, girly pink, so if you are looking for something sleek, you may probably skip this product, but hey, it is PINK!!!


As you can see, my pan is almost halfway empty hahahaha!!! I use this everyday! 

The coverage is light to medium only, but then it glides very smoothly and it doesn't cake, I use this alone without BB Creams or concealers when I am so lazy.

The tone of this shade is just right, it blends evenly, it doesn't make me so yellow and it doesn't leave a gray cast too!

Staying power though is not that long, it is BB Cream Powder so it may have a slightly dewy finish in an hour or so, you may use an Oil Control Sheet to remove excess oil and Voila you're looking fresh again!

So, to summarize here is my verdict:

PROS:
* Affordable, costs less than Php 200.00
* Does not cake
* Has a smooth, soft, little bit dewy finish that I love

CONS:
* Packaging is not that sleek, it looks like a toy
* It doesn't take me too long to consume the whole product; well maybe I use it a lot
* Some Watsons Drugstore doesn't carry 4U2 products


No comments:

Post a Comment