Monday 24 November 2014

BYS Color Stick - Carrie's Cosmopolitan

Hi Loves!

Im not a fan of nude lippies. It washes me out, make me look pale and very dull.

I love corals and fuchsia and plum shades. They bring out the shape of my lips.

So now im gonna share a review of my favorite fuchsia lipstick, this one is from BYS.

Packaging, it's a color stick, you simply twist the bottom part, very easy to use and hygienic.

The color is like a barbie pink fuchsia, perfect for that "Cheon Song Yi" look if you top it off with some gloss. ;)



Heres a photo of mine wearing it.



Eicadoodledoo's Verdict:

* Packaging: 4/5 Very easy to use
* Affordability: 3.5/5 Got this at Php 400+ just right not pricey not too cheap.
* Color/ Pigmentation: 4.5/5 Its highly pigmented!
* Lasting Power: 3.5/5 It could get in your spoon and on the rim of your glass when you eat or drink but the color would still be in your lips!
* Moisturizing: 2.5/5 Can be a bit drying

No comments:

Post a Comment