Friday 21 November 2014

Deoproce Premium Concealer #23

Hi Guys!

I have been recently troubled by my under eye circles and some pimple scars. I know that the secret to that flawless porcelain look is a balance diet and ofcourse good skin care routine but sometimes you just need a magic wand. And YES im talking about CONCEALERS!

I have tried Benefit, Etude and a local brand called Nichido, for me Benefit's Confession of a Concealaholic is by far the best but then just recently, I discovered a product from Deoproce, which is now my most raved brand. Do not be fooled by the very simple container and lack of info.



I got this from SM Makati, a very kind and thoughtful sales personnel from Deoproce assisted me her name is Melanie and she even gave me a few samples which i will review next time.

Anyways, I have been using the concealer for almost a month now and I can say that I will definitely repurchase I got it for Php 234.00 (yaaay!!!) original price was Php 390.00 but they were on sale that time!

Consistency is very thick and the shade is just right for me, a bit yellowish and darker than my skin which is very good for covering my blemishes and dark under eye circles!




I guess if you are to use this product your skin does have to be super moisturized so you wont have a hard time blending the product.

This is actually the first product that I got from Deoproce, Melanie gave me a sample of the Color Combo CC Cream and Snail Cream.

Eicadoodles Verdict:

Pros:
* Very Affordable
* Has good concealing powers
* Does not crease on fine lines


Cons:
* Deoproce is not available on some department stores
* Can be hard to blend if skin is not well moisturized


No comments:

Post a Comment