Monday 3 November 2014

Essence Gel Tint 01 Hot Red

Hi!

I will now start reviewing my latest beauty finds!

Let's start with this gel tint. I have always been more of a "tint" girl, i think it makes me more youthful and natural than lipsticks.

I saw this one at Watsons SM Makati. The price is at P179.00, they are out of pink shades that time so I chose this.

I am quite new with the brand, this is actually the first item I bought from them. I also got a limited edition hand balm of the same brand, and i will make a review of that next time.

Here is the packaging, it's quite good for a very affordable lip tint.



Oooh....

It's made in Germany, most of my lip tints are from Korea. ^_^



You can see the consistency and the color of the product here, it's very vibrant.



Here's my photo wearing it, without flash. As you can see it's not so red, it made my lips pink? Why????? I think it depends on your lips? Hahaha.
I like it because it's not very pigmented so it looks more natural, but the staying power is not that good. As for the taste, its like strawberry, sweet and not so bitter compared to my Tony Moly tint.


Eicadoodle's Verdict:

PROs:
* It's very AFFORDABLE, Php 179.00 only
* Taste GOOD! hahaha!
* Nice Packaging
* Does not dry my lips
* Looks natural, not highly pigmented

CONs:
* Staying Power is not that good...
* If you want to achieve like super hot red stained lips you have to apply more.

Rating:
3.8/5 

:) Thanks for reading my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment